AdvantaSil™ APFOS: Stainless Steel Overbraided PTFE
Brief product description
GEFA UltraPure offer a Stainless steel braided PTFE hose constructed of virgin material with a 300 series stainless steel wire braid reinforcement jacket. The fluoropolymer core is inert, low permeability, non-flammability, and the lowest coefficient of friction of any solid material. The stainless steel braid permits higher pressure uses, reduces the possibility of kinking, and generally protects the core.
Optional silicone jacketing offers protection from high temperatures during handling and keeps the outer surface clean and smooth.
AdvantaPure APFOS Hose Types:
APFOS-W: White PTFE Core, Smooth I.D. 304 SS Reinforcement.
APFOS-WC: White PTFE Core, Convoluted I.D. 316 SS Reinforcement.
APFOSJ-W: Silicone Jacketed, White PTFE Core, Smooth I.D. 304 SS Reinforcement.
APFOSJ-WC: Silicone Jacketed, White PTFE Core, Convoluted I.D. 316 SS Reinforcement.
• True Bore PTFE Smooth Core offers maximum flow; Convoluted Core offers excellent flow with enhanced flexibility.
• Sizes: 1/4” to 1-1/2” (smooth core), 1/2” to 3” (convoluted core).
• General Temperature range: -73.3°C to 232.2 °C.
• Full line of crimp fittings and custom assemblies offered.
• Sterilized by autoclave, steam or detergent.
• Laser-etched stainless steel collars for hose identification available.
• Hose liner meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1550, ISO 10993 Sections 5, 6, 10 and 11 and is made from USP Class VI compliant material.
• Excellent chemical compatibility
• Resists moisture
• Food & Beverage