AdvantaSil™ APEWF: Wire Reinforced EPDM Hose
Brief product description
APEWF is premium-quality hose for elevated pressure and temperature applications in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage processing industries. APEWF is specially engineered to handle a wide range of fluids and chemicals.
APEWF is reinforced with a wire helix, making it suitable for suction or discharge applications. The hose offers flexibility and a smooth, sanitary inner surface for unrestricted flow.
• Excellent chemical resistance properties.
• Designed for suction or discharge applications.
• Helical wire reinforcement helps withstand a higher level of internal pressures and maintain stated vacuum ratings.
• Sizes range: 3/4” to 3” ID.
• Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 120°C (depending on the product being conveyed). For sterilization purposes: up to 302°F (150°C) maximum for 30 minutes.
• Sanitary, smooth, white EPDM rubber core resists bacteria build-up and complies with FDA Standards for use in food and beverage applications.
• Odorless and tasteless core- fluids remain pure.
• Handles a more extreme range of working temperatures than standard EPDM hoses.
• Ideal for handling CIP solutions.
• Abrasion-resistant smooth rubber cover.
• Full line of crimp fittings and custom assemblies offered.
The hose offers flexibility and a smooth, sanitary inner surface for unrestricted flow for uses such as wash down stations, coolant transfer, glycol lines, and others.
• Food and Beverage