AdvantaSil™ APHP: High Pressure Unreinforced Silicone Tubing
Brief product description
GEFA UltraPure offer a High Pressure silicone tubing by which is a high quality, cost effective solution designed for increased flow rates to reduce your processing time. The tubing’s unreinforced characteristic allows for limited pumpability up to 30 psi back pressure and makes it easier to see your process fluids.
AdvantaSil High Pressure tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and other standards.
• General temperature range: -65°F (-53.9°C) to 400°F (204.4°C).
• Flexible and translucent.
• Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure.
• Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation.
• Documented lot traceable with identification on bags.
• Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25.
• Complete validation package and BPOG test results available upon request.
• Eliminates particulate shedding that can occur when cutting braid reinforced hose.
• Allows for processing at higher flow rates.
• Full vacuum capabilities on most sizes.
• Handles short run peristaltic pump applications requiring 30 psi back pressure.
AdvantaSil High Pressure is the optimal choice for Single-Use applications such as:
• Virus Filtration
• Inline Integrity Testing of Filtration Assemblies
• High Volume Fluid Transfer
AdvantaSil High Pressure is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.