AdvantaSil™ APST: Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
Brief product description
GEFA UltraPure offer low volatile grade, unreinforced platinum-cured silicone tubing by AdvantaPure. Clean room produced. APST platinum cured tubing is produced in a certified clean room and has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, NSF 51, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and 3-A standards.
• Allows for optimal freezer utilization since no clam shell is needed to protect the tubing.
• Remains flexible and durable at temperatures as low as -112°C.
• Certified free of animal-derived ingredients.
• Engineered for Single-Use applications.
• Glass transition (Tg) temperature: -112°C.
• Sterilisable by autoclave or gamma irradiation.
• All assembly and final packaging is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room.
• General temperature range: -112°C to 175°C (-169.6°F to 347°F)
• Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
• Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging.
• Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request.
AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temp has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and EP 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
Available as a molded manifold tubing assembly, bottle/flask assembly or as part of a bag assembly.
AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temperature tubing is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.