AdvantaSil™ APSPG: Peristaltic Pump Grade Silicone Tubing
Brief product description
GEFA UltraPure offer APSH Braid-Reinforced Platinum-Cured Silicone Hose by AdvantaPure. Low volatile grade, APSH is clean room produced. Polyester yarn braiding inside the wall enhances the pressure capabilities. AdvantaSil® APSH has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards.
• Available Sizes: 1/16” to 1” ID.
• Operating Temp Range: -73.3°C (-100°F) to 204.4°C (400°F).
• Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical applications.
• Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP/SIP, and gamma radiation processes.
• Certified free of animal-derived ingredients.
• Colour tracer braid available for easy identification.
• Custom lengths, sizes, special cleaning and/or packaging available.
• Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly.
• Documented lot traceable with identification on bags.
• Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol performed.
• Food & Beverage
AdvantaSil APSH Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.