AdvantaSil™ APLT: Ultra Low Temperature Silicone Tubing
Brief product description
GEFA UltraPure offer an Ultra Low Temperature silicone tubing by AdvantaPure which remains flexible and crush resistant at -112°C — no cracking or loss of integrity. It is the first tubing of its kind and the optimal choice for applications related to bulk drug storage and transport.
AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temp has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and EP 3.1.9 standards.
• Allows for optimal freezer utilization since no clam shell is needed to protect the tubing.
• Remains flexible and durable at temperatures as low as -112°C.
• Certified free of animal-derived ingredients.
• Engineered for Single-Use applications.
• Glass transition (Tg) temperature: -112°C.
• Sterilisable by autoclave or gamma irradiation.
• All assembly and final packaging is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room.
• General temperature range: -112°C to 175°C (-169.6°F to 347°F)
• Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
• Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging.
• Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request.
AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temp has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and EP 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
Available as a molded manifold tubing assembly, bottle/flask assembly or as part of a bag assembly.
AdvantaSil Ultra Low Temperature tubing is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.